Jr. Installation Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
Communications Electronics (CE) offers the most current wireless communications technology available, including in-building (DAS) coverage solutions, wireless broadband, Motorola two-way radios, and integrated security solutions. We use wireless technologies to connect people in the moments that matter.
The Benefits of Working with Us
Communications Electronics offers a robust benefits package that includes:
- 100% paid Employee medical insurance options
- Over $5,500+ contributed to Employee medical plan deductibles
- Over $11,000+ contributed to Family medical plan deductibles
- Dental, Vision, & Disability insurance
- 401(k) Plan & Matching
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Community Service & outreach opportunities
- Career growth & more!
The Jr. Installation Technician supports In-building distributed antenna system (DAS) installations, public safety, and carrier systems.
- Ensures availability of assigned tools, testing, and safety equipment on the job site.
- Monitors and maintains adequate supplies of stock, tools, and equipment inventories
- Completes cable, connector, and hardware installations and labeling with direct supervision
- Accurately interpret labels, job site maps, oral directions, and written instructions.
- Establish and maintain a professional rapport with customers, supervisors, and co-workers.
- Maintain and provide accurate departmental paperwork as requested
- Participate in training for necessary technologies, methods, policies, and procedures.
- Maintain a safe working environment to identify, abate, and mitigate potential hazards.
- Participate in a rotating 24-hour on-call customer maintenance contract program as needed.
- Work overtime, evenings, weekends, holidays, and varying schedules as required.
- Diligent attention to safety.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Good mechanical skills with the ability to properly operate hand and power tools safely.
- Must be dependable, responsive, have good communication skills, and have a willingness to learn.
- Must possess a valid driver’s, have a clean driving record, and reliable transportation.
- Obtain security clearances and badges as required.
- Ability to work as a team member to achieve a shared goal or outcome.
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
- Construction, Technical School or Military Service is desirable.
- One year or more of installation experience.
Communications Electronics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. Communications Electronics values, celebrate, and enact diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability.
Powered by JazzHR
ConstructionView all jobs at Communications Electronics
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?