- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Communications Electronics (CE) offers the most current wireless communications technology available, including in-building (DAS) coverage solutions, wireless broadband, Motorola two-way radios, and integrated security solutions. We use wireless technologies to connect people in the moments that matter.
The Benefits of Working with Us
Communications Electronics offers a robust benefits package that includes:
- 100% paid Employee medical insurance options
- Over $5,500+ contributed to Employee medical plan deductibles
- Over $11,000+ contributed to Family medical plan deductibles
- Dental, Vision, & Disability insurance
- 401(k) Plan & Matching
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Community Service & outreach opportunities
- Career growth & more!
The Account Manager is a responsible and valued member of the Sales team who focuses on identifying and developing qualified prospects within their assigned territory/account base. The Account Manager will be responsible for converting qualified prospects into customers, advancing clients into advocates, promoting and selling profitable solutions, and achieving annual revenue growth and gross margin targets.
- Develop a continual list of qualified prospects, and convert prospects to customers.
- Utilize the company’s Seven-Step Selling Method, combining open-ended questioning, careful listening, needs analysis, and proper matching of CE solutions to customer needs.
- Exercise proper discretion and independent judgment in areas including pricing and negotiating, return of merchandise, warranty determination, and demo product provisioning.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Develop account-specific strategic plans and forecast accurate monthly sales projections to maximize sales potential.
- Develop and execute effective sales presentations, educating prospects and customers on the advantages we offer.
- Prepare quotes and proposals, negotiate contracts with clients, and establish timelines with a focus on return on investment.
- Respond to sales and customer inquiries using timely methods to resolve any issues and complaints.
- Generate incremental revenue from existing clients by cross-selling additional solutions by proactively pursuing and maintaining high-level relationships.
- Efficient time management to focus on activities that grow revenues and profits and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain and manage an incremental sales pipeline to achieve account enrichment goals.
- Communicate professionally to both internal and external audiences.
- Bachelor's degree in Sales, Marketing, or similar field, preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of proven success as an Account Executive in telecommunications or similar industry.
- Proven experience in achieving revenue and profit goals.
- Effective organization and time management skills.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with customers to develop long-term relationships.
- Ability to learn quickly and is at ease with technology solutions.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work with a diverse range of colleagues and customers as a team player.
- Professional demeanor.
- Strong ability to understand business concepts and make sound business decisions.
- Able to work with and meet established budgets.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have a clean driving record.
Communications Electronics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. Communications Electronics values, celebrate, and enact diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Communications Electronics
Get fresh Tech Communications jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.