Account Manager - Land Mobile Radio (LMR)
- Posted: over a month ago
Communications Electronics (CE) offers the most current wireless communications technology available, including in-building (DAS) coverage solutions, wireless broadband, Motorola Two-Way Radios, and integrated security solutions. We use wireless technologies to connect people in the moments that matter.
The Land Mobile Radio (LMR) Account Manager is a responsible and valued member of the Sales Group who focuses on identifying and developing qualified prospects within his/her assigned territory/account base, converting qualified prospects into customers, developing customers into loyal clients, and advancing clients into advocates. The LMR Account Manager will be responsible for promoting and selling profitable solutions mix and achieving annual revenue growth, and gross margin targets in line with a Company defined annual sales quota. The LMR Account Manager will be expected to exercise proper discretion and independent judgment in areas to include, but not limited to, pricing and negotiating, return of merchandise, warranty determination, and demo product provisioning.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Support a company culture of peer accountability
- Develop a continual list of qualified prospects using the Company’s CRM system
- Convert prospects to customers by means of the Company’s Seven-Step Selling Method, which combines open-ended questioning, careful listening, needs analysis and proper matching of solutions (i.e., products and services) to customer needs
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Develop account-specific strategic plans to maximize sales potential
- Develop and execute effective sales presentations, educating prospects and customers, on the advantages we offer
- Prepare quotes and proposals, demonstrating a return on investment
- Prepare and deliver communications that convince end-users, technical staff, budget directors, and contracting personnel of the benefits of the Company’s products and services; identify when appropriate to distribute marketing collateral
- Negotiate contracts with clients and establish a timeline of performance
- Respond to all sales and customer inquiries using appropriate and timely methods to resolve any issues and complaints immediately
- Generate incremental revenue from existing clients by cross-selling additional Company-offered solutions and by proactively pursuing and maintaining high-level relationships
- Efficient time management to focus on activities that grow revenues and profits and ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain and manage an incremental sales pipeline to achieve account enrichment goals
- Forecast monthly sales projections accurately
- Use analytical skills to understand our customers’ changing business and technology needs, and then promote the Company’s products and services that satisfy those needs
- Communicate professionally to both internal and external audiences
- Diligent attention to safety
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree, Sales and Marketing or similar field preferred
- Minimum of 2 years proven success as an Account Executive in telecommunications or similar industry
- Conversant in leading-edge RF technologies preferred
- Proven experience in achieving revenue and profit goals
- Effective organization and time management skills
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with customers to develop long-term relationships
- Ability to learn quickly and is at ease with technology solutions
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to work with a diverse range of colleagues and customers as a team player
- Willingness to work long hours, often under pressure to meet deadlines
- Professional demeanor
- Strong ability to understand business concepts and make sound business decisions
- Strong leadership skills
- Able to work with and meet established budgets
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and a safe manner
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have a clean driving record
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- The description of the physical demands and the work environment characteristics here represent those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform and those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee frequently is required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Communications Electronics promotes a collaborative atmosphere where people can contribute ideas to impact the business positively and provides a pathway for career and personal growth. Our robust benefits package includes Healthcare, 401k, PTO, tuition reimbursement, and opportunities for personal enrichment. We also encourage and sponsor multiple community service and outreach activities throughout the year.
Communications Electronics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. Communications Electronics values, celebrate, and enact diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Communications Electronics