Technician I (Entry Level) - Syracuse, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TEXT TO APPLY - Call 508-500-1718 use code SyracuseTech
Are you a hands-on, can do kind of person that likes to figure things out? Are you technically minded? Are you looking to upgrade your skill set and grow in the Telecom world? Are you looking for a new career? Apply now!
CTS, www.cts1.com, offers nationwide solutions in turnkey mobility design and deployment services - Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS), Small Cell, WLAN and Public Safety DAS. We work on high profile, cutting edge projects all across the US. We are seeking Entry Level Technicians in Syracuse, NY.
This is an ENTRY LEVEL role with on-the-job training provided. The ideal candidate will be based in the Syracuse, NY.
The Technician I position is a worker on the install of DAS system in the field. This is entry level and requires learning/training to become knowledgeable in the processes and techniques to complete the construction and testing of systems to meet CTS standards.
- Follow the direction of Field Manager/ Lead Tech
- Part of Install team stringing coax and fiber cable
- Install Antennas and Equipment as directed
- Transporting materials
- Attending Apprentice Classes (where applicable)
- Occasional site walk data collection for small venues, retail stores
- Documentation of site walks for use in bidding process
- Competent at pulling both Coax and Fiber
- Proficient at Coax Cable Termination
- Familiarity with Fusion splicing and fiber optic testing practices
- Basic computer skills
- Basic understanding of cable sweep test equipment and processes
- Understand frequency band, Protocols and terminology
- Competent at collecting information for closeout package
- High School Diploma or GED
- Clean driving record
- Must pass a background check
- Physical ability to: carry tools, materials, & ladders; climb ladders, lift up to 50lb as-needed, and perform daily required tasks.
Communication Technology Services (CTS)
ConstructionView all jobs at Communication Technology Services (CTS)