Electronic Assembler Engineering Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Assembly of electronic equipment
- Responsible for assembling electronic equipment
- Assemble materials
- Read and interpret assembly manuals, work orders, and pick-lists
- Review work activities with Team Leader/Supervisor
- Inspect wiring installations and assembles
- Pack finished products for shipment
· Become familiar with engineering procedures
· Involved in engineering meetings
· Assist in test setup and debug of problems
· Test software/firmware changes
· Manage windows desktops
· Learn Networking
Communication Devices Inc.
85 Fulton Street Boonton NJ 07005Boonton, NJ
Get fresh Electronic Assembly Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.