Electrical Wiring / Assembly Technician(6937)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Electrical Wiring / Assembly Technician
Required to work 7:00am to 3:30pm M-F. Some overtime may be required.
A growing specialty manufacturing firm in northern NJ is seeking an experienced Electrician / Assembler with panel wiring experience. The company designs, builds and converts electric forklifts, as well as diesel engines and equipment for use in hazardous environments. The candidate will work with the Shop Production team while supporting our Engineering Department in the design and improvement of existing and prototype products.
• Assembly and wiring of electrical components and enclosures
• Performs operational test of electrical systems and equipment
• Performs bench work as well as working with equipment on the shop floor
• Assure that all products completed are documented including, bill of materials, assembly instructions, test instructions, corrected schematic diagrams and all other relevant documentation.
• Document revisions and audits of schematics / prints to Engineering for updates
• Recommend changes in design or construction to improve the production or quality of the final product.
• Must have a High School Diploma
• 2+ years of experience in wiring control or low voltage panels
• Ability to read, write and communicate in English. Knowledge of Italian a plus.
• Ability to read electrical schematics, mechanical prints and technical documents
• Willing to assist in other areas of production when the need arises
• Must know how to operate common shop tools (drills, saws, grinders, etc.)
Commtech Services Inc
ManufacturingView all jobs at Commtech Services Inc