- Expired: 20 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Commonwealth Vector Control, dba Mosquito & Pest Authority, is looking for a Route Coordinator/Dispatcher to assist our service and operations department. You will play a very important role in meeting the needs of our customers. This position is primarily responsible for scheduling services and coordinating technician routes. Additionally, responsibilities include handling customer services and sales calls.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Resolving escalated customer complaints or concerns quickly and professionally to maintain good customer relationships and ensure repeat customers.
- Coordinate with fellow team members working on the same account to ensure consistent and excellent service no matter what.
- Schedule and review daily routes with technicians.
- Standardize pest control technician service routes to improve route efficiency and density.
- Providing support to technicians in the field.
- Assist in handling customer sales.
- High School graduate (Bachelor's degree preferred but not required)
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Previous inbound sales experience strongly preferred
- Experienced in delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Must have computer skills and be proficient with Microsoft office (particularly MS Excel) and Google platforms
- Extremely detailed oriented and highly organized
Competitive compensation plan to include incentives and bonus structure
Opportunities for advancement and career growth
Employee discounts on services
Paid referral programs
Fun and engaging work culture and environment
Employee + Family company events
If that sounds like you, we'd love to have you apply to be a part of the Team!
Commonwealth Vector Control
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Routing jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.