Job ID: 2020-6582
Type: Regular Part-Time
# of Openings: 1
Commonwealth Senior Living at Georgian Manor
Great job for retiree looking for a part time job. This is a weekend position hours 10am - 6pm. The Concierge is a critical team member and serves as the very first person guests, visitors and vendors meet. We are searching for a warm, friendly, courteous person to take on the challenge of for our weekends. If you can think on your feet, multi-task, and work well in an ever-changing environment, you have found the first step in a meaningful career in Senior Living. Come join our team in our residents’ home!
This position is a great start to your budding career! Many Executives got their start by being the warm, friendly, welcoming person at the front of the community. You will meet every resident, their family, and become the first and last person they interact every day! We love this role and it is so critical to our success. Join us! Commonwealth Senior Living is a recognized leader in senior living, employing nearly 1,500 associates, and is a recent recipient of the Great Place to Work certification!
- Receive guests and visitors, having them sign in.
- Assist visitors in finding resident rooms.
- Answer telephone, takes messages (to include caller’s name, telephone number, time and date of call), respond to requests, forward information to other staff members.
- Announce appointments and arrivals to appropriate staff.
- Type memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents as requested.
- If requested, sort mail and distribute appropriately to mailboxes, residents and departments.
- Create and maintain an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest and positive emphasis.
- Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent resident information to ensure that resident rights are protected.
- Be knowledgeable about facility services and rates, providing families and/or prospective residents with tours and/or facility information.
- Assemble and maintain admission and information packets.
- Keep front desk and lobby area neat and organized.
- Perform any other duties assigned by Director/Administrator.
- Other duties as assigned