Nurse Practitioner Physician Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Pediatric / Family Nurse Practitioner to become a part of our team in Arlington, VA! You will focus on providing high-quality patient care as part of a healthcare team.
- Diagnose and treat acute, episodic or chronic illnesses of children of all ages including newborn
- Prescribe all necessary medications and treatments
- Perform comprehensive physical examinations of patients
- Develop and implement patient management policies and procedures
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Communicate with collaborating physician or specialist regarding patient care
- Previous experience of at least 1 years as a family or pediatric nurse practitioner
Commonwealth Medical CenterWhy Work Here?
A rapidly growing medical practice encompassing modern concepts and innovations but feel of personalized and patient focused primary care
Commonwealth Medical Center is a medical practice which started in 2011 and now it has 2 locations in Arlington. It is a rapidly growing practice providing primary and urgent care. it utilizes modern technology to enhance patient care. Its main focus is to provide personalized care in era of ever growing commercialism in field of medicine. It believes in providing comprehensive care utilizing different available resources