Medical Office Manager
Commonwealth Medical Center Washington, DC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Medical Office Manager to become a part of our team in Arlington, VA! You will coordinate medical and health services in hospitals, clinics, or similar organizations.
- Oversee medical and health service activities and personnel
- Plan and coordinate health services
- Work collaboratively with physicians to implement appropriate healthcare programs
- Maintain a clean environment to ensure patient safety
- Establish and enforce healthcare policies and procedures
- Actively involve in marketing with particular emphasis on internet marketing
- Hiring of Medical Assistants, NP/ PA, Physicians, and other ancillary staff
- Work closely on billing with knowledge of EMR and Coding
- Growth strategy with establishing contacts with local businesses with particular emphasis on occupational health
- Previous experience in healthcare or other medical fields
- Experience in a managerial role
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- MBA/ Masters degree preferred
Commonwealth Medical CenterWhy Work Here?
A rapidly growing medical practice encompassing modern concepts and innovations but feel of personalized and patient focused primary care
Commonwealth Medical Center is a medical practice which started in 2011 and now it has 2 locations in Arlington. It is a rapidly growing practice providing primary and urgent care. it utilizes modern technology to enhance patient care. Its main focus is to provide personalized care in era of ever growing commercialism in field of medicine. It believes in providing comprehensive care utilizing different available resources