- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Medical Assistant to become a part of our team! You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep the medical facility running smoothly.
- Handle all administrative duties in a timely manner
- Perform routine clinical tasks to support medical staff
- Communicate with insurance companies for proper billing procedures
- Escort patients to exam rooms
- Previous experience in healthcare administration or other related fields
- Familiarity with medical billing procedures
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
This role will require working some evenings and weekends.
Commonwealth Medical CenterWhy Work Here?
A rapidly growing medical practice encompassing modern concepts and innovations but feel of personalized and patient focused primary care
Commonwealth Medical Center is a medical practice which started in 2011 and now it has 2 locations in Arlington. It is a rapidly growing practice providing primary and urgent care. it utilizes modern technology to enhance patient care. Its main focus is to provide personalized care in era of ever growing commercialism in field of medicine. It believes in providing comprehensive care utilizing different available resources