At Commonwealth Companies, we successfully develop, build, own, manage and have partnered in numerous projects in multifamily, senior housing, and commercial and retail sites. We are looking for Property Manager to oversee operations. The position requires leadership and is intended to provide key elements to help Commonwealth Company in achieving success and growth.
Position title: Property Manager
Key general goals for the position are as follows:
- Lead and manage a strong property management department
- Establish a professionally trained and effective property management staff
- Maintain positive relationships with regulatory agencies that enhance the Company reputation
- Effectively manage properties to achieve maximum occupancy potential
- Maintain in coordination with the Controller an effective contract and agency administration LIHTC and other regulatory compliance requirements
- Manage the long term financial performance of property assets to benefit the Company
- Manage Capital improvement budgets and capital reserve to maintain property assets effectively.
- Identify asset needs and oversee the improvement process with periodic coordination with the
- Enhance customer service through quality resident relationships and owner satisfaction.
- Identify growth opportunities and lead department to achieve broader Company goals
The ideal candidate will have:
- Three (3) plus years of prior property management experience
- LIHTC/Affordable housing knowledge preferred
- Proficiency with Yardi or similar property management software
- Valid Drivers License, required.
- Effective team building and leadership abilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills