We are looking for a part-time Brand Ambassador to work 12-15 hours per week who is passionate, enthusiastic, outgoing, friendly and eager to learn and participate in a growing beverage technology company.
As a Brand Ambassador, you will be the face of our brand at various company events to promote sales and customer engagement as well as assisting with other marketing event initiatives. You would spend your time traveling to prospective client accounts in the Washington D.C. region to lead product tastings and customer experience events all while sharing your passion for coffee and craft beverages with the masses.
Brand Ambassadors are largely responsible for encouraging brand growth and sharing the Commonwealth Joe mission, story, and service offerings with prospective key clients.
We're a fast-paced, collaborative, coffee-centric startup offering the potential for rapid professional growth and development.
What You'll Do:
- Build brand awareness among community members and engage with both prospects and customers.
- Conduct Nitro Cold Brew introductory product events at prospective accounts.
- Conduct Customer Success events on site with existing clients.
- Inform Sales and Customer Experience of event happenings to maintain transparency into each account.
- Collaboratively plan and execute events at Office & Wholesale accounts to build relationships and spread brand awareness.
- Develop expertise in CWJ products and services, the Company, and Office & Wholesale brewing equipment, kegerators, repair standards, and parts.
- Assist the Customer Success Manager with special projects, analysis, and requests as needed.
What We're Looking For:
- Enjoy building relationships and working with people.
- Passionate about people, collaboration, and coffee.
- Excited to lead events and share Nitro Cold Brew with the masses.
- Responsive and responsible with confirming ability for events.
- Highly communicative with strong oral and written communication skills.
- Eager to share your knowledge with a community.
- High attention to detail.
- Intrinsically motivated and have the self-confidence and resolve to push through times of adversity.
- Strive to make every customer rave to their networks about working with Commonwealth Joe.
- Having your own transportation is preferred but not required.
Commonwealth Joe is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
E-mail email@example.com with questions.