The Coordinator ensures the highest possible level of customer service to tenants and building guests. The position is also responsible for interaction and clear communication with vendors and provides administrative support to the Property Manager.
The Coordinator will perform assigned duties as necessary to meet all Commonwealth Commercial Partners standards; assists and proactively collaborates with other CCP team members as required and successfully completes all assigned projects as directed and required from time to time.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
· Greet all guests in the management office and make sure the office is covered during business hours.
· Answer all phone calls promptly and relay to the appropriate person.
· Provide full administrative support. Duties include, but are not limited to, distribution of correspondence, record keeping, expense report reconciliation, processing all incoming mail, creating forms and making copies as requested and any requested word processing.
· Organize and maintain all office files and appropriate documentation.
· Manage all office equipment and supplies in line with budget.
· Generate work orders from Tenants. Communicate and follow up with the tenants, technicians, and property managers with status updates.
· Create and maintain accurate and updated tenant contact list.
· Coordinate with Property Manager and Technicians all vendor communications, vendor logs and code vendor invoices for payment processing.
· Request and manage collection of vendor Certificates of Insurance.
· Manage building technicians on call schedule
· Help coordinate any special tenant communications.
· Provide access cards to tenants and vendors as needed.
· Coordinate after-hours charges and other direct tenant billings.
· Assist with the preparation of contracts.
· Assist with accounts receivables.
· Coordinate special events for the Hampton Roads office.
· Code invoices for the AVID accounts payable system.
· Perform any additional duties that might be assigned by the Property Manager.
· Demonstrated commitment to customer service and a track record of exceeding customer expectations.
· Professional presence and courteous manner, both in person and on the phone.
· Self-starter with highly effective independent work skills that can function effectively within a team environment.
· Excellent time management and organizational skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
· Ability to work collaboratively within a diverse team of assertive personalities.
· Well-developed analytical, interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills.
· Ability to problem solve and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office software.
· Valid drivers’ license and personal transportation.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Two to three years of prior Administrative experience is preferred.