If you have a passion for how technology can help businesses succeed and you love dealing with people, keep reading, please!
Common Sense Solutions, one of the Midwest's top managed service providers, is looking for a key individual to join our customer service team as a Client Success Manager (CSM). This individual will play an important role in our ongoing customer experience and retention efforts.
CSM responsibilities include strengthening the technical relationship between Common Sense Solutions and its clients. As their trusted advisor and Virtual CIO, you will leverage your technical knowledge and business skills to build a long-term relationship with our clients, and become their trusted partner.
A CSM gains an understanding of the client’s IT impact on the overall business, and uncovers pain points to create and communicate a plan that ensures operational success.
Successful candidates will have an excellent technical and software foundation, as well as account management experience.
- Become the big picture technical owner to assigned accounts, planning, executing and solving business needs
- Develop in-depth understanding of how clients could use technology to make their business grow and prosper
- Strategize with client how to achieve technology goals within their financial constraints
- Be the advocate and voice for our clients with the technical support team
- Coordinate periodic technology review meetings
- Achieve client retention rate goals
- Seek client testimonials and referrals
- Responsible for strategically targeting our clients to build greater awareness of our products & services
- Work with marketing to develop and maintain product & service lead generation programs, participate in webinars, create white papers and attend live events
- Attend trade shows and association events to expand connections with clients
- Use social media as an effective tool for networking with current clients
- Technical ability to understand the software, network and hardware architecture of Common Sense Solutions larger customers
- Prior success as a customer-facing role embedded within an IT support team
- Past experience in an account management, sales, or sales engineer role
- Critical thinking skills and the fortitude to question the status quo
- Negotiation and social problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multitask several client opportunities at once
- Ability to conduct in-depth needs discovery
- Comfortable conversing with CFO's, presidents and owners of small companies
- Strong organizational skills with Microsoft Office, CRM systems and time management
- Ability to work independently with excellent written and verbal communication
- Committed to quality in all prospect and client interactions
- Entrepreneurial attitude; self-motivated, self-directed
Why Should You Apply?
You’ll love working with us because of the never-ending learning opportunities, professional growth and fabulous work environment. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a growing company of talented professionals that have big things ahead.
- We offer advancement based on performance and skills development, not tenure
- Work with a team of peers and leadership who are all dedicated to your success in building sales, account management and your leadership skills
- We were ranked one of the best places to work in Illinois for the last three years