Executive Assistant II, (Full-Time) (9am-5pm, Mon-Fri)
Common Ground Pontiac, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Executive Assistant II & Intern Facilitator is an at-will position that reports to the Chief Program Officer. This position will provide administrative support to the Vice President of Programs and Services. This position will facilitate the agency's Intern program.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assist the VP of Programs & Services in managing their schedule, calendar and setting appointments
- Coordinate and participate in the Program Leadership meeting and other meetings as directed by the VP of Programs & Services
- For meetings, prepare, communicate and distribute all materials, take and disseminate meeting minutes, and maintain all correspondence and follow-up activities and requirements
- Compose and prepare correspondence, reports and other documents, both internal and external, in a timely manner
- Review and submit billing statements submitted to VP; reconcile VP's credit card account; and prepare for payment processing
- Maintain and update administrative records, filing, contracts, policies, and reporting requirements for all programs and services; create and maintain database and spreadsheet files
- Coordinate travel arrangements and itineraries for meetings, conferences, etc. for the VP of Programs & Services
- Maintain records of contracted medical staff (i.e. psychiatrist, nurse practitioners, locum tenens, etc.) including tracking their time and processing their payments
- Maintain a high-level of confidentiality on all matters
- Establish and maintain a consistent process for recruiting, screening, and utilizing interns throughout the agency
- Process intake paperwork, background checks, finger printing, clearances, licensing verifications as required by contractual, licensing and accreditation groups
- Coordinate and maintain checklist of required trainings for all interns to ensure compliance with licensing and funders
- Manage and maintain the time and attendance system, including the addition of new interns, terminations, status changes, etc.
- Conduct orientation with new interns to include taking photo to create ID Badge, login to the network and the time and attendance system
- Create, maintain and update job descriptions for intern positions
- Assists the Medical Director in the facilitation of the St. Mary's Residency program and the Oakland University Beaumont Medical school student rotations
- Comply with attendance and punctuality policies, as well as all other Common Ground policies and procedures
RELATED JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide administrative support to all programs, as necessary
- Coordinate and attend internal and external meetings, as assigned
- Maintain, edit and interpret intern policies and procedures, forms, and documents, as necessary
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Common Ground's programs and services
- Type, enter data, file and operate office equipment efficiently
- Exercise superior interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Demonstrate proficiency in relevant software and applications (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Meet and maintain deadlines
- Understand and follow verbal and written instructions
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Coordinate administrative program activities on behalf of management
- Problem-solve and analyze information
- Manage multiple priorities simultaneously and work independently
- Demonstrate proficiency in grammar and recording of meeting minutes with accuracy
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 + years of experience in providing executive administrative or secretarial support
- Supervisory experience highly preferred
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Environmental Working Requirements:
Work is done in an office environment with exposure to computer screens; some exposure to residential/clinical environment. Assignments may require work to be done on an individual basis or in teams with members at various staffing levels. The work environment is that of a crisis center and may subject staff to behavioral and medical events that could be physically hazardous.
Some local travel may be required.
The agency may in its sole discretion fill this position on a full-time, part-time or contingent basis with the individual best fit to perform the essential functions of the job. The above statements describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to the title. Incumbents may be required to perform job-related responsibilities and tasks other than those stated in this specification. Employees in this title are subject to a background check and a pre-employment physical.
Common Ground is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
BusinessView all jobs at Common Ground