Sales Account Executive
Common Ground Healthcare Cooperative Brookfield, WI
- Posted: over a month ago
Sales Account Executive
Common Ground Healthcare Cooperative (CGHC) is a "who" not a "what." As a cooperative, we are thousands of Wisconsin residents buying health insurance together, supported by a staff focused on providing the best possible service to our members. We are a not-for-profit cooperative, governed by a Board of Directors made up of members who purchase our health insurance. Any earnings are returned to our members in the form of lower prices and better services.
We are here because we can make a difference in the lives of others. We believe that serving our community is meaningful work and we hold it in the highest regard. We are vibrant, dynamic, and value-focused individuals who welcome different points of view, perspectives, and thoughtful solutions to challenges. We encourage teamwork, integrity, mutual respect, honesty and doing the right thing. We know the importance of showing appreciation for a job well done, celebrate our achievements, and make room for fun and laughter in the workplace.
We are continuously improving our efforts to serve our members and lower their overall healthcare cost through our three key pillars: Advocacy Partnership Innovation.
We've Got You Covered
CGHC offers a comprehensive benefit package and broad range of programs to meet the needs of our employees to help protect your health, wealth, and future. This position's salary structure would be a base pay plus commission.
Does this sound like a culture you'd like to be a part of?
Come join a fun team of committed professionals!
How You'll Make a Difference
The Individual Sales Executive is primarily responsible for growing CGHC's individual membership through building new and maintaining excellent relationships with brokers and enrollment influencers (navigators, assisters, and Centers of Influence (CIO)). The Individual Sales Executive is the lead in the relationship with the Broker Service Specialist team. Together, the team partners in serving assigned brokers and agencies, analyzing market preferences and changes, obtaining, and interpreting competitive information, and working together to generate sales opportunities through a highly valued service experience and demonstrating the unique member value of CGHC to brokers and enrollment influencers. The collective Sales Team's goal is to distinguish themselves and CGHC as experts in the ACA individual and small group markets.
Utilize Your Skills By:
- Generate sales from brokers and enrollment influencers, and increase the broker and enrollment influencer distribution system who actively support CGHC;
- Become intimately knowledgeable about CGHC products and services as well as the competition's iindividual and small group products;
- Conduct intelligence gathering and analysis;
- Educate brokers on our individual products and services:
- Hold broker and influencer seminars, training events and presentations when opportunities arise;
- Gather and share market intelligence information and offer ideas and suggestions for modifications to existing products, new products, and value-added offerings;
- Ensure enrollment process and paperwork are complete by deadline and service standards for Individuals are documented;
- Participate in productive chambers of commerce, and with other centers of influence (COI) as a means for creating sales leads in the small group market;
- All other projects and tasks as assigned
What You'll Need to Bring:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with emphasis in marketing, sales, insurance, business, health or communication studies or equivalent insurance industry experience required.
- A minimum of 3 years of individual product line insurance sales with possession of a State of Wisconsin Resident Insurance Intermediary Agent License in Accident & Health and Life required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office, experience with online broker service tools and highly experienced with Microsoft
- Motivated to "sell," working with expectations for effectively performing sales activities, and valuing the opportunity to produce under a base plus incentive structure.
- Ability to travel in-state, with own transportation, and possession of a valid Wisconsin Driver's License with a good driving record.
- Serves as the "lead" to the designated Broker Service Specialist with the goal of providing superior service to brokers for sales growth, member/group retention and daily service
- Self-motivated and driven to plan and execute quality lead generation, prospecting, networking and/or new business development
- Outstanding phone presence and organization skills required to follow up on leads, close the sale and file enrollment paperwork
- Exceptional understanding and ability to communicate using virtual technology.
- Excellent communication and time management skills and the ability to track work and leads in Pipeline and Prospect reports.
- A competitive spirt that does not get in the way of establishing close, collaborative relationships with team members and organizational leaders.
- A team player willing to go above and beyond to help others when needed and to communicate openly and professionally about ways to improve team performance.
- Maintain attendance according to Company standards
- Adhere to Company policies and procedures
- Adhere to the highest ethical standards
- Abide by all requirements of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Ability to treat others with dignity, respect, and courtesy
- Ability to maintain patient, employee, and proprietary confidentiality
- Ability to provide professional image and act professionally
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing situations
- Ability to provide excellent phone etiquette
- Ability to multi-task
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Common Ground Healthcare Cooperative
BusinessView all jobs at Common Ground Healthcare Cooperative