- Expired: March 26, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Common Ground Healthcare Cooperative is a "who" not a "what." As a cooperative, we are thousands of Wisconsin residents buying health insurance together, supported by a staff focused on providing the best possible service to our members. We are a not-for-profit cooperative, governed by a Board of Directors made up of members who purchase our health insurance. Any earnings are returned to our members in the form of lower prices and better services.
We are here because we can make a difference in the lives of others. We believe that serving our community is meaningful work and we hold it in the highest regard. We are vibrant, dynamic, and value-focused individuals who welcome different points of view, perspectives, and thoughtful solutions to challenges. We encourage teamwork, integrity, mutual respect, honesty and doing the right thing. We know the importance of showing appreciation for a job well done, celebrate our achievements, and make room for fun and laughter in the workplace.
We are continuously improving our efforts to serve our members and lower their overall healthcare cost through our three key pillars: Advocacy Partnership Innovation.
Does this sound like a culture you'd like to be a part of?
Come join a fun team of committed professionals!
How You'll Make a Difference
Under general supervision the Project Manager formulates and defines systems scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements. With this knowledge, develops or modifies moderately complex information systems. Includes analysis of business and user needs, documenting project plans, driving initiatives to revise existing system logic and setup as necessary. Guides and advises Business Systems Analysts. Competent to work in all phases of systems analysis and considers the business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment.
Utilize Your Skills By:
- Creates detailed comprehensive project plans
- Builds relationships between the Information Technology department and the business units
- Creates and maintains status reports and provides updates to the governance board
- Manages and mitigates risks and issues on a timely basis so as to not impact the overall timeline for assigned projects
- Assigns work and action items to a team of business and data analysts and programmers to ensure implementation of projects are within the agreed upon timeline and budget
- Has a working knowledge of the business capabilities and processes for claims processing, enrollment, billing, sales and finance.
- Participates in vendor evaluations and makes recommendation on purchasing direction
- Mentors others to improve overall knowledge and project execution
- Remains current on project management methodologies and stays current on the suite of project management tools
- Define and implement standards to ensure high quality
- Any other task or duty as assigned or required
What You'll Need to Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in business or technical field, and work-related experience of 5+ years
- Experience in healthcare and health insurance domains
- Ability to build relationships within the business units
- Deep understanding of project management and delivery of projects within a standard agile or waterfall methodology
- Outstanding communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proficient in use of Microsoft suite of products (Project, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to understand technical requirements and designs related to system processes and procedures
- Maintains attendance according to Company standards
- Adheres to Company policies and procedures
- Ability to treat others with dignity, respect, and courtesy
- Ability to maintain patient, employee, and proprietary confidentiality
- Ability to communicate effectively in-person and in all forms of communication
- Ability to provide professional image and act professionally
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing situations
We've Got You Covered
CGHC offers a comprehensive benefit package and broad range of programs to meet the needs of our employees to help protect your health, wealth, and future.
Common Ground Healthcare Cooperative
ConstructionView all jobs at Common Ground Healthcare Cooperative