Business Analyst (Hybrid)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Common Ground Healthcare Cooperative is a "who" not a "what." As a cooperative, we are thousands of Wisconsin residents buying health insurance together, supported by a staff focused on providing the best possible service to our members. We are a not-for-profit cooperative, governed by a Board of Directors made up of members who purchase our health insurance. Any earnings are returned to our members in the form of lower prices and better services.
We are here because we can make a difference in the lives of others. We believe that serving our community is meaningful work and we hold it in the highest regard. We are vibrant, dynamic, and value-focused individuals who welcome different points of view, perspectives, and thoughtful solutions to challenges. We encourage teamwork, integrity, mutual respect, honesty and doing the right thing. We know the importance of showing appreciation for a job well done, celebrate our achievements, and make room for fun and laughter in the workplace.
We are continuously improving our efforts to serve our members and lower their overall healthcare cost through our three key pillars: Advocacy Partnership Innovation.
Does this sound like a culture you'd like to be a part of?
Come join a fun team of committed professionals!
How You'll Make a Difference
The Business Analyst position will work directly with the business and IS team to understand, analyze and configure business process flows and requirements within our core claims and enrollment systems while following our standard methodology; guidance and direction will be provided from the Manager, Project Managers or Senior Business Analysts to fulfill assignments on projects and production support items.
Utilize Your Skills:
- Defines and documents business functions and processes.
- Consults with business units to identify, define, and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access.
- Acts as a liaison between departmental end-users and IS resources in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of systems to ensure optimal operational performance.
- Analyzes the feasibility of, and develops requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the users.
- Tracks and fully documents changes for functional and business specifications; writes detailed universally understood procedures for documentation and for use in training.
- Identifies opportunities for improving business processes through information systems and/or non-system driver changes; assists in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes.
- Participates in user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality.
- Provides technical assistance in training, mentoring, and coaching end-users.
- Performs daily system monitoring and loading of data; verifies data accuracy.
- Directs or participates in studies of new and existing programs and special projects to determine feasibility, resolve problems including organizational, procedural, technical and fiscal research and analysis; develops policy and procedures to improve efficiency, cost-effectiveness, and/or improve internal and external service; develops information system documentation to support efficient operations; prepares reports and written findings and recommendations; and monitor changes.
- All other projects, assignments and duties as assigned.
What You'll Need to Bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in a Business or Technology related field or corresponding 1 to 3 years of experience in healthcare
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills, problem-solving expertise, and multi-tasking abilities
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality and work with discretion
- Proven ability to take initiative; proactive and able to work independently
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written, strong customer and interpersonal skills
- Maintains attendance according to Company standards; must be punctual
- Adheres to Company policies and procedures
- Abide by all requirements of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Ability to treat others with dignity, respect, and courtesy
- Ability to maintain patient, employee, and proprietary confidentiality
- Ability to provide professional image and act professionally
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing situations
- Ability to provide excellent phone etiquette
- Ability to multi-task
We've Got You Covered
CGHC offers a comprehensive benefit package and broad range of programs to meet the needs of our employees to help protect your health, wealth, and future.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Common Ground Healthcare Cooperative
BusinessView all jobs at Common Ground Healthcare Cooperative