- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Common Ground Healthcare Cooperative is a "who" not a "what." As a cooperative, we are thousands of Wisconsin residents buying health insurance together, supported by a staff focused on providing the best possible service to our members. We are a not-for-profit cooperative, governed by a Board of Directors made up of members who purchase our health insurance. Any earnings are returned to our members in the form of lower prices and better services.
We are here because we can make a difference in the lives of others. We believe that serving our community is meaningful work and we hold it in the highest regard. We are vibrant, dynamic, and value-focused individuals who welcome different points of view, perspectives, and thoughtful solutions to challenges. We encourage teamwork, integrity, mutual respect, honesty and doing the right thing. We know the importance of showing appreciation for a job well done, celebrate our achievements, and make room for fun and laughter in the workplace.
We are continuously improving our efforts to serve our members and lower their overall healthcare cost through our three key pillars: Advocacy - Partnership - Innovation.
Does this sound like a culture you'd like to be a part of?
Come join a fun team of committed professionals!
The Receptionist is responsible for answering incoming calls utilizing multi-line phone system and directing calls to the appropriate staff and/or areas. The Receptionist also serves members and other visitors by greeting, welcoming and directing them appropriately and ensuring that their needs are met. The receptionist will also provide general office administrative support for a variety of clerical activities, member support, prepare and coordinate time sensitive data/ correspondence, schedule important meetings, handle incoming/outgoing mail, and any related administrative tasks.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities
- Professionally answers and routes incoming phone calls; determines purpose of calls, directs calls to appropriate staff
- Consistently has the switchboard open and operating from 8:00 a.m. through 5:00 p.m.
- Answers questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information
- Greets visitors in a professional, friendly, and hospitable manner; notifies staff of visitors; maintains Visitor Log and ensures visitors sign in and out consistently.
- Receives deliveries and routes to the appropriate person
- Maintains the general office supply inventory; receives special requests and orders accordingly and arranges for the delivery of special orders upon arrival
- Serves as back up for the mail room and assists with large mailing projects. Includes opening and scanning mail, operating postage machine and handling all returned mail.
- Provides administrative support for a variety of clerical activities and assists with other administrative duties as assigned
- Undertakes basic bookkeeping tasks and invoices, refunds, credit card, cash and check and online payments, etc.
- Responsible for Member fulfillment and expedited pharmacy appeals/overrides
- Prepares time sensitive data entry and various Correspondence for OCI, Grievance and Appeal Committee
- Schedules and coordinates important meetings
- All other projects and tasks as assigned
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 or more years of front-desk experience in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and multi-line phone system
- Ability to speak clearly and communicate effectively in-person; effective verbal and written communication in all forms
- Must have a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- A pleasant and professional demeanor; ability to remain calm under pressure
- Proficient in use of email and internet
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; fast typist and accurate keyboard skills
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking and problem-solving abilities
- Working knowledge of office management systems, devices and administrative procedures
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Adaptability and attention to detail
- Maintains attendance according to Company standards; must be punctual
- Adheres to Company policies and procedures
- Ability to treat others with dignity, respect, and courtesy
- Ability to maintain patient, employee, and proprietary confidentiality
- Ability to provide professional image and act professionally
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing situations
- Ability to provide excellent phone etiquette
- Ability to multi-task
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Common Ground Healthcare Cooperative
BusinessView all jobs at Common Ground Healthcare Cooperative