Community Solar Corporate Customer Consultant
- Posted: over a month ago
About Common Energy
Common Energy is revolutionizing the energy sector. Our platform enables homeowners and businesses to support new clean energy projects, lower carbon emissions, and save money on their electricity. There is no on-site installation and signing up only takes a few minutes. As such, we are a key part of the solution to mitigate global climate change.
Common Energy is backed by one of the countrys leading impact investors. Our board and advisors include executives from across the energy sector, including Google and President Obamas cabinet. We are seeking a Community Solar Corporate Customer Consultant to help us rapidly scale our business.
In this role, your goal will be to provide a world class experience for our corporate customers. Youll take the lead in addressing corporate customer questions and concerns by answering calls, supporting invoicing related inquiries and other emails, and managing cases.
- Become an expert in community solar and create great outcomes for our corporate customers
- Become the designated go-to person for our major corporate customers, to provide them a consistently excellent level of white-glove service
- Handle corporate customer inquiries, requests, and complaints, provide appropriate solutions and follow up to ensure their questions are resolved
- Keep records of customer interactions, process and review accounts, perform account reconciliation and administrative tasks for customer accounts
- Manage cases for corporate customers regarding their community solar subscription.
- Maintain our existing high standards for customer service, and suggest improvements to internal processes as needed
- Contribute to a fun, positive work environment!
- 3+ years of customer support experience or experience as a client service representative, ideally for large corporate customers
- Strong phone skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- You have a passion for clean energy and positive environmental impact
Compensation and Other Good Stuff
- Attractive compensation including stock options
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and HSA eligible plans
- Generous paid time off
- Attractive 401(k) plan
- Learn and work with the best: Our team includes experts across the energy sector!
- One mission, one team, no politics
***Recruiters: Please do not contact Common Energy about this position
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Common Energy