- Posted: 6 days ago
- $18 to $22 Hourly
Join the movement! Erewhon market is trailblazing in the health and wellness industry, and we’re rapidly expanding! Our culture comes from unstoppable leaders, inspiring staff, and the best food and wellness products on the planet. 10+ locations and growing.
What we offer:
- $18 - $22 / hour (based on experience)
- 50% off organic meals daily (during store visits)
- 20% off in-store purchases
- HUGE opportunities for career growth
- 401k with 3% match, Paid Vacation, Health Benefits and much more.
What You Will Do:
- Full understanding and knowledge of the Erewhon brand and overall Specialty Cheese Menu.
- Assisting in preparation of all specialty cheese in terms of wrapping, labeling, trimming and cleaning.
- Handling all food, storage and cleaning activities for the commissary in compliance with federal, state & local health and safety regulations.
- Assists Culinary Team with incoming received orders and stores accordingly.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and sanitized prep area and equipment.
- Ability to operate kitchen prep equipment.
- Responsible for following proper knife safety procedures.
What You Will Bring:
- Six months experience in stocking, wrapping, labeling and cleaning specialty cheese.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and lift 30lbs. on a regular basis.
- Ability to clearly communicate with team members.
- Must be flexible to work nights and weekends based on business needs.
- Must be 18 years of age or provide proof of work permit.
- Food Handler Certification (Basic Food Safety) required
- All other duties assigned by management.
Erewhon has many opportunities for career development and growth as we expand across Southern California with eight current stores (Calabasas, Fairfax, Pacific Palisades, Santa Monica, Silver Lake, Studio City, Beverly Hills and Venice) and two more NEW locations opening soon (Culver City, Pasadena).
Erewhon Markets is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability, and per the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
AddressLos Angeles, CA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?