Commercial Van Interiors in Union City, CA and the general Bay area.
Medical, 401K, Dental, Life, Profit Sharing
Why Work Here?
“An opportunity to join an established, but growing national organization!”
Immediate opening for an outside commercial sales representative of van and truck equipment in the Bay Area. The Sales Representative will assist the Regional Sales Manager in developing customer leads, educating existing and new customers about CVI products, and working with branch managers to assist with quotes. Candidates must have and maintain a clean driving record
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Outside sales of CVI products and services to existing and new customers.
2. Proficient in professional communication.
3. Assist Regional Sales manager with strategic marketing plans, sales strategies, and the development of new business.
4. Experience with Microsoft products and general e-mail communications.
5. Comfortable with customer communication and sales of equipment and accessories from our showroom.
6. Assist branch personnel with quotes and bids.
7. Interact with OEM’s (Ford, GM, Nissan, Chrysler, etc..)
8. Assist in maintaining dealer relationships (Travel and meet with dealers in region).
9. Local and Regional Travel Required
10. Follows all safety rules, policies, and operates all company equipment in a safe manner.
Time Management Skills
Excellent Organizational Skills
Computer and Phone System Skills
Excellent Customer Service and Outside Sales Skills
Requirements and Experience
Must have a valid state driver’s license and clean driving record
Must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check
Previous outside sales experience preferred.
About Commercial Van Interiors:
As a leading national upfitter in the light duty van and truck industry with over thirty years of experience, we offer high quality products and services. Currently, with 17 locations throughout the United States, we are recognized nationally by the major OEMs and leasing companies.
Commercial Van Interiors is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.