Job Description – Installer
Installation of aftermarket Van, Truck, and Automotive Accessories in our Sacramento area facility using manual, cordless, and pneumatic tools - which are provided.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Performs the installation of aftermarket parts following manufacturer’s installation instructions.
- Complete work in a timely manner in accordance to the manufacturer’s installation instructions and/or procedures established by the company.
- Maintain a clean environment while working on customer’s vehicle and avoiding unnecessary exposure to contaminants including dirt, grease, oils, etc.
- Maintain shop/lot housekeeping to assure a clean positive environment for our customers.
- Follow all safety rules, policies, and operate all company tools and equipment in a safe manner using required safety equipment.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment can be loud. Tools and safety equipment are provided.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; kneel; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The position involves sitting, walking and lifting less than 70 pounds for long periods of time throughout the day.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Occasional overtime can be required.
Only occasional travel may be required for this position.
Experience and Requirements
- 18 years old with a valid state driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Must be able to read, understand, and follow detailed written instructions as provided by the manufacturer’s suppliers.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Previous vehicle installation or repair experience.
Branch Manager or Service Manager
All recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, and other employment related programs are provided fairly to all persons on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Commercial Van Interiors
Why Work Here?National light-duty commercial van, truck, and automotive aftermarket equipment company.
An opportunity to join a growing national organization with 30+ years of quality van and truck accessory installations!