- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As one of the nation’s largest single-source providers of construction contract labor, Commercial Trade Source (CTS) is currently hiring commercial electricians for a long term project in Bradenton, FL
CTS is the partner-of-choice for many of the top construction companies across the United States. CTS not only partnered with some of the industry giants, but also supports small and medium businesses across the country from our different regional offices. CTS is a family-owned company, and our primary goal is building lasting relationships — with contractors, industry partners, and our employees.
Responsibilities of the electrician include, but not limited to:
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
- Installs control and distribution apparatus such as switches, relays, and circuit-breaker panels; installs Buss, Busbar, electrical feeders power systems and/or switchgear.
- Connect electrical power to commercial and industrial equipment.
- Install brackets and hangers.
- Bending, threading and installing conduit.
- Install, replace and repair electrical equipment.
- Pulling and installing wiring throughout structures.
- Test continuity of circuits with test equipment.
- Troubleshoot faults in electrical systems.
- Must have commercial electrical experience.
- Experience working with hand tools, power tool and electronic test equipment.
- Expected to be able to work independently and with others depending on scope of work.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team and other field employees.
- Must be able to perform general physical activities common to the electrical trade.
- Strong attention to detail while producing accurate and high-quality work.
- Conceptualize concepts easily and visualize potential outcomes.
- Knowledgeable about technological developments.
- Great attitude.
- Committed to safety.
Along with being one of the most reliable sources for steady construction employment, we also provide:
- Health Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Paid Holidays.
- Paid Vacations.
- Safety Equipment.
- Referral Bonus.
For further information, please contact the CTS-FL Recruiter Karoll at 813-739-8939 or Seth 813-739-8915 or apply online at www.commercialtradesource.com
CTS has been long considered to be one of the most successful construction contract labor companies in the nation. CTS has been awarded by the Associated Builders and Contractors with prestigious Trolson Image Award, and has also been selected as a top place to work in 2020 and 2021. Due to its dedicated staff and strong field team, CTS has built a strong reputation and an extensive network of contractor relationships that keeps our field team employed all year long.
As an award-winning construction contract labor company, CTS is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. CTS creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Commercial Trade SourceWhy Work Here?
CTS IS THE NEW APPROACH TO CONSTRUCTION STAFFING
CTS has been instrumental in changing the ideology of construction staffing by operating under the principles that relationships are built on trust, and partnerships are built on strong relationships. Based on these principles, CTS has quickly grown into one of the leading construction contract labor providers in the United States. With a highly proven track record, CTS has been recognized and awarded as a leader in the construction industry. The CTS difference is what makes us the front-runner in this new approach.