Concrete Form Carpenter-Bonuses/Long Term Work/OT!!!!!
Commercial Trade Source State College, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As one of the nation’s largest single-source providers of construction contract labor, Commercial Trade Source (CTS) is currently expanding our field team by accepting applications for Concrete Form Carpenters in the State College area. Along with steady work year-round, we also offer:
Responsibilities of the carpenter include, but not limited to:
• Installing foundations, walls, floors, ceilings, and roofs using materials such as: wood, steel, metal, concrete, plastics, and composites of multiple materials
• Fitting and installing window frames, doors, door frames, door hardware, interior and exterior trim using a carpenter’s level, plumb bob and laser levels
• Shaping or cutting materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saws
• Building or repairing cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, or other wooden fixtures used in buildings, using woodworking machines, hand tools, or power tools
• Assembling and fastening materials to make frameworks or props, using hand tools and wood screws, nails, dowel pins, or glue
• Removing damaged or defective parts or sections of structures and repair or replace, using hand tools
• Inspecting ceiling or floor tile, wall coverings, siding, glass, or woodwork to detect broken or damaged structures
• Other job responsibilities as required
We are looking for those team members that possess the following traits:
• Must have commercial carpentry experience.
• Expected to be able to work independently and with others depending on scope of work.
• Ability to communicate effectively with team and other field employees.
• Must be able to perform general physical activities common to the carpentry trade.
• Strong attention to detail while producing accurate and high-quality work.
• Conceptualize concepts easily and visualize potential outcomes.
• Knowledgeable about technological developments.
• Great attitude.
• Committed to safety.
• Committed to being drug free.
• Valid driver’s license with transportation.
Along with being one of the most reliable sources for steady construction employment, we also provide:
• Health Insurance.
• Dental Insurance.
• Paid Holidays.
• Paid Vacations.
• Continued Safety Program.
• Tool Purchase Program.
• Safety Equipment.
• Referral Bonus.
*Benefits do vary by state*
For further information, please contact the CTS office at 412-346-4508 or apply online at www.commercialtradesource.com
50 Abele Road Ste 1002
Bridgeville, PA 15017
As an award-winning construction contract labor company, CTS is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. CTS creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Commercial Trade SourceWhy Work Here?
CTS IS THE NEW APPROACH TO CONSTRUCTION STAFFING
CTS has been instrumental in changing the ideology of construction staffing by operating under the principles that relationships are built on trust, and partnerships are built on strong relationships. Based on these principles, CTS has quickly grown into one of the leading construction contract labor providers in the United States. With a highly proven track record, CTS has been recognized and awarded as a leader in the construction industry. The CTS difference is what makes us the front-runner in this new approach.
AddressState College, PA