MILLWRIGHT MECHANICS: Call 412-346-4508
$300 REFERRAL BONUS
National Contractor is currently seeking career minded qualified Millwright Mechanics for long term commercial/Industrial projects in the Pittsburgh, PA area. We are seeking an outstanding structural welder/fabricator to be involved in all aspects of the company’s steel fabrication process, focusing on excellence in detail and accuracy with both safety and proficiency foremost in mind.
- Long Term Job Assignment
- Benefits available in 90 days to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Tool Purchase Program
- Paid Apprenticeship Programs
- Bonus Programs
The primary focus of this position will be for the daily responsibilities of cutting, drilling, fitting, joining, grinding, welding fabricating and Millwright duties. Mechanical aptitude and knowledge of equipment Installation. He/she may be required to assist others or work other machines as required.
- Perform some welding duties using the Mig/Stick welding process.
- Weld components in flat, horizontal, and vertical positions.
- Examine materials and work piece for defects, and to ensure conformance with specifications.
- Position, align, fit, and weld parts to form complete assemblies following blueprint and layout specifications.
- Perform assigned work to production and quality standards.
- Make routine decisions and problem solving techniques to resolve any issues that may arise.
- Report and document any material, production, or quality issues
- Ensure work environment is clean and safe.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance on related equipment.
- Safely operate a fork lift to handle and position material and completed product.
- Rigging experience a plus.
- Must have a strong knowledge/background of welding/fabrication/Millwright concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Must be able to legally work in the United States.
- Minimum 1 year welding experience is required. 3 – 5 years experience preferred.
- Keen attention to detail is required.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and shop drawings/layouts.
- Ability to safely operate a fork truck.
- Commitment toward quality, safety, and continual improvement.
- Understanding and support of company policies and procedures.
- Excellent attendance with ability to work overtime.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Specific knowledge-based competencies required to satisfactorily perform the functions of the job include: methods, techniques, materials, tools used in carpentry installation, maintenance, and repair; and safety practices and procedures.
- Good communication and organization.
- Must be a self-starter, self-motivated, and customer-focused.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Must have a valid driver’s license and transportation
- Pay Based on Experience and level
Qualified Candidates start immediately
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $25.00 /hour
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $26.00 /hour