Our application process is two parts. Please start here and complete the questionnaire. When complete, return to this page and click apply to complete your application.
Safely perform specific retread tasks with emphasis toward producing high quality product per Commercial Tire specifications and time standards.
· A team player committed to continuous improvement, high quality and safety.
· Adheres to and supports safe work practices and Commercial Tire’s safety guidelines and standards.
· Assists in the manufacturing of retreading tires.
· Maintains high quality workmanship.
· Keeps supervisor informed of production problems as they occur.
· Performs minor maintenance and repair of specifically assigned equipment & keeps work area in safe, clean and workable manner.
· Safely operates assigned machines, tools and equipment in the shop, which may include but not limited to:
- Buffer - Pressure Chamber
- Cement Sprayer - Tire Builder
- Envelope Spreader - Tire Lift
- Extruder Gun - Tire Paint Machine
- Various Pneumatic Hand Tools - Spreader
- Skive Station - Various Other Hand Tools
-Inspection Station (NDT)
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
· Interpersonal Savvy
· Attention to Detail
· Ethics and Values
· Regular Attendance