Our application process is two parts. Please start here and complete the questionnaire. When complete, return to this page and click apply to complete your application.
Provide customers with knowledgeable, courteous and prompt service at all times while maintaining our high level of customer satisfaction.
Actively participates in training and development opportunities.
- Perform Oil changes by manufactures specifications.
- Clean or replace filters as needed.
-Inspect and refill fluid levels as necessary
- Monitor & replenish lube related inventory.
- Recommend products and services when needed.
- Maintain a clean and neat work area.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
- Follows all Commercial Tire Safety Standards
- 18 years of age or older
- Valid Driver’s License and Insurable Driving Record (Required)
Competencies and Skills:
· Sales Skills
· Customer Service
· Mechanical Skills
· Self Starter
· Interpersonal Savvy
· Ethics and Values
· Regular attendance and punctually is essential.
We a™re Proud. We Care. We Own It.
Are you looking for a rewarding career in auto service? If so, we hope you will apply to be a member of the Commercial Tire crew. We are proud to offer paid benefits including medical and dental, life insurance, paid time off, 401k match, and lots more plus a dedicated team you'll want to be around. View the jobs below to find a position that matches your skills.
About Commercial Tire
Commercial Tire started in 1968 with just a pickup truck and a compressor. 50 years later, we’re more than 500 employees in over 40 locations across the West—and growing!
Founder Bob Schwenkfelder and his family are still here. And the values that made them successful are the same values that will help you build a career with us.
Join the family. Apply to be a Commercial Tire crew member today.