Our application process is two parts. Please start here and complete the questionnaire. When complete, return to this page and click apply to complete your application.
POSITION OVERVIEW Is responsible for inspecting and testing vehicles following Commercial Tire Standards; completing preventive maintenance such as oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters, and fluid exchanges.
· Completed vehicle inspection every time and communicates to the front counter the items that are may need to be repaired,before the car leaves the shop.
· Consistently Inspect and recommend needed repairs and/or services using the vehicles inspection report.
· Able to perform the following according to manufactures specifications:
o Vehicle alignments according to manufacturers specifications
o Performs vehicle fluid exchanges
o Evaluate brake condition and recommend repair
o Oil Changes / Air Filters
· Change, repair, balance, and replace tires ensures proper torqueing on all jobs.
· Service customer vehicles according to Commercial Tire guidelines.
· Monitor & replenish lube related inventory.
· Recommend products and services when needed.
· Maintain a clean and neat work area.
· Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
· Supports company safety and operational standards and adheres to all requirements
· Completes all necessary training and is required to maintain certifications.
o ASE A5 – Brakes within 1 year of being in position.
· Completes jobs in a timely manner and communicates when there are items that will take longer.
· Participates in and completes all requirements (example: Valvoline, TIA,safety, etc).
· All other duties as assigned.
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
· Customer Service
· Interpersonal Savvy
· Mechanical Skills
· Action Oriented
QUALIFICATIONS – Unless indicated otherwise,these are the knowledge, skills and/or abilities that are preferred
· 18 years or older, valid driver’s license and insurable driving record (required)
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Mechanical Aptitude
· 6 months related experience
· Regular attendance and punctuality is an essential job function.