Our application process is two parts. Please start here and complete the questionnaire. When complete, return to this page and click apply to complete your application.POSITION OVERVIEW
Supports the purchasing function for commercial tire.
- Adheres to and supports safe work practices and Commercial Tire safety guidelines and standards.
- Runs warehouse and store reorder reports according to vendor shipping schedules.
- Creates purchase orders based on reorders.
- Follows up on backorders
- Verifies pricing
- Maintains selling prices based on marketing plan and current specials.
- Maintains price change report.
- Responsible for tracking orders and following credits.
- Maintains inventory profiles.
- Checks Commercial Tire retail and wholesale pricing against competition.
- Completed all other duties as assigned.
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- Problem Solving
- Action Oriented
- Written Communication
- General Business Principals
- Computer Skills
- Purchasing Knowledge
- Math Skills
QUALIFICATIONS – Unless indicated otherwise, these are preferred
- 18 years of age
- Good Driving Record
- 2 years experience in related field
- Regular attendance and punctuality is required and is an essential job function.
Commercial Tire Inc