Outside Sales - Technology
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Commercial Tire is looking for Outside Sales in our Meridian location. Our application process is two parts. Please start here and complete the questionnaire. When complete, return to this page and click apply to complete your application.
This position is responsible for selling and supporting sales with digital technology and enhancement of company commercial sales by the leveraging the use of digital technology for our customer’s benefit, efficiencies, and business optimization for our Utah zone. The position will work closely with our existing outside sales team strategic team to help with the go to market strategy for our customers. Will be responsible for obtaining and helping obtain new business as well as expanding existing accounts in the use of technology.
- Increase sales revenue by penetrating current customers with the sales of technology and going to market for existing customers on why the use of technology is an excellent strategy for their fleets.
- Creates new sales and supports new sales by educating the customers on the technology and why and how it will support their business strategies.
- Must complete weekly sales summary.
- Assist in establishing and working target accounts. (should be working a minimum of 15 target accounts consistently, with a minimum closure of 1 target account per month)
- Assist in organizing fleet inspections with account managers for key accounts using digital technology.
- Partners with the Commercial Sales Technology Integrations Specialist to ensure that technology tools are evaluated, reviewed, installed, and utilized in the most effective manner.
- Helps educate the sales team on technology solutions.
- Understands the Commercial Tire sales process and supports the sales team by recommending tools.
- All other duties as assigned.
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- Attention to Details
- Presentation Skills
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Manage and measure work
QUALIFICATIONS – Unless indicated otherwise, these are required.
- High School or GED.
- Associated Degree or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2-4 years of outside sales experience with demonstrated sales growth.
- A valid driver’s license and insurable driving record.
- Must be able to self manage and document work effectively.
- Demonstrated experience with technology solutions.
- Ability to communicate in a positive manner.
- Must have functional knowledge and ability with PowerPoint, excel, and word.
- Regular attendance and punctuality is required and is an essential job function.
Commercial Tire Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Commercial Tire Inc