Outside Sales 1
- Posted: over a month ago
- $60,896 to $76,120 Yearly
Commercial Tire is looking for Outside Sales in our Treasure Valley location.
Our application process is two parts. Please start here and complete the questionnaire. When complete, return to this page and click apply to complete your application.POSITION OVERVIEW
Grows profitable revenue to exceed budget projections for their area of responsibility utilizing a variety of sales approaches.
- Increase sales revenue by penetrating current customers, gaining new customers, and making “cold calls”.
- Must complete weekly sales summary.
- Submits expense reports to direct manager on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Assist in establishing and working target accounts. (should be working a minimum of 15 target accounts consistently, with a minimum closure of 1 target account per month)
- Assist in organizing fleet inspections with account managers for key accounts. (key account inspections should be done monthly or at minimum quarterly based on the needs of the fleet and the customer.)
- Promote all Commercial Tire products and services and develops new relationships and maintains existing customer relationships.
- Must be able to proficiently use Bandag NRT, Basys reporting and fleet analyzer reports.
- Reviews market analysis to determine customer needs, volume potential, price schedules, discount rates and makes recommendations for marketing and sales programs.
- Promotes excellent customer relations, confers with customers and company officials to resolve issues and ensure prompt service to customers
- Serves as a coach to store teams and other sales team members.
- Obtains Monthly Gross Profit (GP) quota.
- Promotes company goals and objectives with excellent customer service by providing the best possible product and ensuring the invoice processing is accurate and timely.
- Oversee fleet management programs and communicate to fleet accounts on ways to enhance efficiencies.
- Complete online training as required by management.
- Manages and maintains fleet profiles. Ensures fleet pricing commitments and consistency.
- Supports company safety and operational standards and adheres to all audit requirements
- Completes service orders, processes ticket, invoices and bills out customer verifies credit status of customers, makes billing adjustments, initiates purchase orders for parts, assists with updating information on the computer and maintains records/files for proper follow up. All product delivered must be billed out within 48 hours.
- Establish Target Account with Store Managers and Zone Manager and Place in Fleetmatics.
- All product delivered must be billed within 48 hours.
- Maintain a 1:1 ratio of Bandag Units vs New Truck Tire Units Sold.
- Help Store Manage a balance of net casings units sold vs. Casings Units Credited.
- Complete and Provide NRT Reporting for Key Accounts
- Maintain Outlook Calendar and share with corporate office.
- Helps develop account managers and service personnel in store for efficiencies and redundancy for coverage.
- Forecast and track key account metrics – CPM, CPH, Revenue and Inventory.
- Manage and maintain Fleet Profiles within the store to insure fleet pricing commitments and consistency.
- All other Duties as assigned.
- Grow Sales and Service Revenue with assigned accounts at rate of increase with the Store Budgets.
- Obtains both Monthly and Annual Gross Profit Goal.
- Goals and Budget may increase or decrease with Tire Manufacturer Price Increases or Tariffs.
- Complete 3-4 BASys and YTRACS Fleet Inspections with New and Target Accounts per Month.
- Calls on target new accounts established by Store Manager.
- Call on new accounts each month based on Store Size and closure rate of 1 new account/month average:
- Call on 3-5 New Accounts per Month (1 Day) – Level 1 (Sales and Service)
- Call on 5-7 New Accounts per Month (2 Days) – Level 2 (Combo Store)
- Call on 7-10 New Accounts per Month (3 Days) – Level 3 (Fleet Store)
- Complete online manufacturer training annually – Milestone and Yokohama Exceed.
- Customer Service
- Sales Skills
- Ethics and Values
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Manage and measure work
- Community Involvement
QUALIFICATIONS – Unless indicated otherwise, these are preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Insurable Driving record and valid driver’s license (required)
- 2+ years of experience in outside sales or account manager experience.
- Regular attendance and punctuality is required and is an essential job function.
Commercial Tire Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Commercial Tire Inc