Full-time, sign and graphics production technician
- Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years’ proven graphics production experience
- Experience using large format flatbed and roll-fed printers
- Experience with plotters & laminators
- Experience applying vinyl
- Working knowledge of FlexiSIGN and/or CorelDraw considered a plus
- CNC programming experience considered a plus but not required
Your role is to assist a team of seasoned professionals producing quality graphics and meeting deadlines. This includes weeding and applying vinyl, printing, painting, cutting material substrates, packing and shipping, and general shop cleanup. Equipment specific training will be provided if needed.
- 3 weeks vacation
- Paid holidays
- Simple IRA retirement plan with employer match
- Available healthcare
- We also have updated equipment and a clean working environment
This is an opportunity to work with the most respected team of sign professionals in Atlanta and in a relaxed atmosphere.
WHO ARE WE…
Commercial Signs, Inc. is an Atlanta, GA based, owner-operated, financially secure custom electric sign company. Since 1986, we have serviced the Atlanta business community as well as regional and nationwide clients with design, fabrication, installation, and service. Our corporate office and separate manufacturing facility are both conveniently located 1 mile from the I-285 perimeter.
Please submit your resume via email. For more information about our firm, please visit us at www.comsigns.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $17.00 /hour varying by experience