Full time, assistant project manager
- Experience in project management
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Ability to multi-task in an organized manner
TRAINING IS AVAILABLE BUT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE...
· Experience in lighted signs, dealing with subcontractors, and coordinating freight shipments
- Assist the service department by processing internal work orders
- Assist the installation department by being the project manager for work we perform for other sign companies located out of state. This includes preparing estimates, processing orders, coordinating permits, providing schedule updates, and closing out jobs after completion.
- Assist project management team leader execute projects for signs we ship to other companies located out of state. These duties may include obtaining installation bids from subcontractors, coordinating permits, surveys, shipments, and installations.
- Provide excellent customer service to assigned clients
- Answer phones
- Coordinate freight shipments
WHAT WE'LL DO FOR YOU...
- Paid holidays
- Up to 3 weeks paid vacation
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Available healthcare
- Provide a low-key, relaxed working environment where signs are important but understand that family and your time off are too
Please email your resume with references or call us directly. For more information about our firm, please visit us at www.comsigns.com.