Our client is a Commercial Real Estate firm that has an immediate opening for a full-time Property Accountant Entry Level/Associate in its Property Management Division located in Mt. Laurel, NJ.
Our client is one of the largest full-service independent retail real estate firms in the
U.S. Founded in 1987, the firm specializes in tenant representation of national and regional retailers, shopping center leasing, property management, and investment property sales. With offices located in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, the company currently represents over 130 national retailers and serves as the exclusive leasing agent for more than 400 properties, totaling over 32 million square feet.
This position is responsible for supporting a Property Accounting team of 5 people with the potential to move into a Property Accountant position as the company grows.
RESPONSIBILITIES for an Accountant:
- Bank reconciliations.
- Calculating late fees.
- Assist with annual budget process.
- Posting daily cash receipts to tenant accounts.
- Billing monthly non-recurring charges to tenants.
- Troubleshooting and analyzing tenant receivables.
- Lease abstracting.
- Cash balance reporting.
- Special projects as needed.
REQUIREMENTS for an Accountant:
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance with a GPA of 3.2 or higher.
- 0 to 2 years of Accounting experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
This position offers an excellent compensation package including health, dental, life, 401(k), 18 PTO Days to start and more. If you are seeking an opportunity to join an established and fast growing company, email your resume.