Commercial Real Estate Leasing Coordinator
Commercial Real Estate Property Investment & Management Company Ontario, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $45,000 to $62,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
LEASING COORDINATOR FOR COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
DESCRIPTION: Commercial real estate property investment and management company based in Ontario, California. We offer benefits, growth potential and a positive work environment.
1. Lease negotiations and documentation: Prepare LOI’s (Letter of Intent) and negotiate extensions, renewals, expansions and new leases. Assist management in coordinating with attorneys if necessary.
2. Maintain and update property listings on LoopNet and CoStar including property and listing brochures. Perform regular email campaigns.
3. Keep track of lease requirements & generate reports, i.e. credit reports, financials, etc., as needed.
4. Process leases & other related documents from inception to business opening.
5. Respond and deal with tenant’s leasing issues and lease negotiations.
6. Assist in the due diligence process & documentation for acquisitions, such as title documents, closing documents, escrow, lease review, lease summary, estoppels, and all other related documents, when necessary.
7. Maintain database/spreadsheet to monitor for leasing, acquisition & other related databases and use for cold calling and canvassing.
8. Prepare and finalize real estate correspondence, agreements and other transactional documents including, but not limited to leases, estoppels, lease summaries/abstracts, etc.
9. Perform other real estate transactions & general administrative support functions at Management’s discretion.
1. Minimum requirements: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience
2. Very organized, detail-oriented, analytical & deadline driven
3. Must have very good verbal, negotiation & written skills
4. Very motivated & able to work with minimum supervision
5. Experience preferable in commercial/retail real estate
6. Microsoft Excel/Word intermediate/advanced skills a must including red-lining and tracking changes.
BENEFITS: Company offers a benefits package that includes Paid time off, medical insurance sharing, dental, vision and life plans, Simple IRA matching plan, direct deposit, paid parking, paid holidays, company events
Job Type: Full-time
- Simple IRA
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday thru Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ontario, CA (Required)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Required)
- Real Estate: 1 year (Preferred)
- CA Driver's License (Required)
- CA Real Estate License within 3 months of hire (Required)
- One main office and various properties in the Inland Empire and Orange County
Commercial Real Estate Property Investment & Management CompanyWhy Work Here?
Well established company (over 60 years), great benefits, positive work environment
Real EstateView all jobs at Commercial Real Estate Property Investment & Management Company