Site-Civil Engineer/Project Manager
Site-Civil Engineer / Project Manager
Seeking Experienced P.E. – Qualified candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree in general civil engineering with a minimum of 4 years of work experience post-graduation. A background primarily in consulting engineering with an emphasis in site design and/or commercial construction is desired. Professional registration is required. This is a challenging and dynamic position that requires the ability to multi-task and work well within a team. Travel throughout the United States and Canada is required. Competitive compensation and benefits. Company based in Huntsville, AL.
- Primary point of contact for all project related activities for assigned projects;
- Request for Proposal/Bid Proposal Process;
- Project Document Review;
- Plan Review & Coordination with all stakeholders;
- Design/Submittal Review;
- Monthly Project Inspections;
- Review/Approve Monthly Contractor Payment Applications in conjunction with Accounting and Management;
- Accurate weekly project progress reporting;
- Daily communication/coordination as owner’s representative with design team, general contractor, client, reviewing authorities and lender;
- Project closeout including, but not limited to, conducting the project punchlist inspection, over-seeing the resolution of all punchlist activities, and compilation and delivery of project closeout documentation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills are a must;
- Problem solving and critical thinking at a very high level;
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite and AutoCAD;
- Ability to complete construction administration activities efficiently and with precision.
Commercial Real Estate Development FirmHuntsville, AL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.