This job is located in San Jose, CA.
Bay Area based Investment, Development and Management Company seeks an experienced Commercial Property Manager, who will be responsible for the operational and financial management of commercial real estate assets within the Company's Portfolio. The Property Manager must “think like an owner” and have the ability to work within the team.
- Day to day operations of properties within the portfolio, including tenant relations, contracting with vendors, reporting and facilities
- Manage team of on site property managers
- Solving tenant problems
- Maintain positive relationships with tenants
- Accurately abstract all property leases in lease administration software
- Monitor collections and coordinate default proceedings
- Showing vacant space
- Inspecting and ensuring the properties are well maintained
- Develop comprehensive inspection processes for properties; complete weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual inspections as required
- Responsible for annual budget preparation and year-end reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly management and financial reports.
- Solicit bids from vendors for work performed in buildings; maintain a working knowledge of all vendor contracts and ensure compliance with contracts.
- Handling all other property ownership and management issues that may arise
- Maintenance of property information; including tenant contact, vendor Contract Tracking, Vendor COIs, and building contacts.
- Willingness to take the necessary classes to achieve relevant certifications
- Minimum of 5 years commercial property management experience
- Highly motivated and responsible individual
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer service skills required.
- Organized and detail oriented individual
- Ability to work well within a team setting
- Ability to multi task
- Positive and energetic personality
- Strong understanding of leases and contracts
- Must have valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
- Bachelor's degree required, Masters preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel
- Knowledge of Property Matrix preferred
Salary and Benefits
- Salary compensated by experience
- Full benefits offered
- Growth potential
Job Type: Full-Time
Industry: Commercial Real Estate
Job Title: Senior Commercial Property Manager
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.