Remote Call Center Representative
- Expired: June 23, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Remote Call Center Agent – Inbound/Outbound Calls
CommercialInsurance.Net helps small businesses find simple, affordable, and reliable
insurance coverage for their business needs. We assist small business owners and
operators find quotes for commercial insurance from a preferred insurance partner
- Answer incoming calls from customers who request a quote for commercial insurance and transfer the call to one of the partner companies.
- Contact customers who complete an online form for information and connect them to a partner company.
- Discuss and assess the customer’s insurance product needs quickly and transfer the call to the appropriate customer.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Ability to communicate effectively over the phone and in writing.
- Ability to accept and transfer repetitive calls for an eight-hour period.
- Skilled in performing under the stress of frequent interruptions and/or distractions
- Basic computer and phone skills – must have a dedicated workspace with a high-speed internet connection
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Phone-based customer service experience is a plus.
Various shifts are available from 7 AM to 7 PM CST Monday-Saturday.
CommercialInsurance.Net offers hourly pay as well as a monthly commission*.
CommercialInsurance.Net offers medical, dental, vision, and voluntary life insurance benefits for all full-time employees.
As an added bonus CommercialInsurance.Net pays 100% of the premiums for short-term disability, long-term disability, and a basic employee life insurance policy of $5,000.00 for all full-time employees.
*Commissions are available based on work performance*
(Average monthly commissions for top 5 earners over the past four months was $1,150)
CommercialInsurance.Net is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and
are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
BusinessView all jobs at Commercial Insurance.NET