Bilingual Remote Call Center Representative
Commercial Insurance.NET Yuma, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
Bilingual Remote Call Center Agent – Inbound/Outbound Calls
CommercialInsurance.Net helps small businesses find simple, affordable, and reliable
insurance coverage for their business needs. We assist small business owners and
operators find quotes for commercial insurance from a preferred insurance partner
**Please note this application is a two-step process.**
After submitting your application, you will receive an email confirming your application was received. This email will contain a link to complete a work sample exercise which is the next step in the hiring process. You must complete this to be considered for this position. Please make sure to check your junk or spam folder if you do not see this email after submitting your application.
- Answer incoming calls from customers who request a quote for commercial insurance and transfer the call to one of the partner companies.
- Contact customers who complete an online form for information and connect them to a partner company.
- Discuss and assess the customer’s insurance product needs quickly and transfer the call to the appropriate customer.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Ability to communicate effectively over the phone and in writing.
- Ability to accept and transfer repetitive calls for an eight-hour period.
- Skilled in performing under the stress of frequent interruptions and/or distractions
- Basic computer and phone skills – must have a dedicated workspace with a high-speed internet connection
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Phone-based customer service experience is a plus.
- Must have your own computer with a Windows operating system. Chromebooks are NOT compatible.
- Must be able to hardwire into your router/modem with an ethernet cord.
- Must have a minimum download speed of 20 Mbps and a minimum upload speed of 5 Mbps.
Various shifts are available from 7 AM to 7 PM CST Monday-Saturday.
CommercialInsurance.Net offers hourly pay as well as a monthly commission*.
CommercialInsurance.Net offers medical, dental, vision, and voluntary life insurance benefits for all full-time employees.
As an added bonus CommercialInsurance.Net pays 100% of the premiums for short-term disability, long-term disability, and a basic employee life insurance policy of $5,000.00 for all full-time employees.
*Commissions are available based on work performance*
(Average monthly commissions for top 5 earners over the past four months was $1,150)
Please note this application is a two-step process. After submitting your application, you will receive an email confirming your application was received. This email will contain a link to complete a work sample exercise which is the next step in the hiring process. You must complete this to be considered for this position. Please make sure to check your junk or spam folder if you do not see this email after submitting your application.
CommercialInsurance.Net is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and
are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
BusinessView all jobs at Commercial Insurance.NET