- $40,000 to $55,000 Yearly
At Commercial Insurance Associates, we know that most people think insurance is boring. It's complicated, not very cool or exciting, and something we all hope we never have to use.
We also know that insurance is important, necessary, and it’s not going anywhere. The insurance industry is a flexible, dynamic, and recession-proof place to build a long term and successful career.
We are a multi-line independent insurance agency, and we proudly represent numerous top-rated insurance companies to provide competitive pricing and exceptional service to our clients. We started our agency in 2007 and quickly expanded our client base despite the financial crisis that came shortly thereafter. Our growth intensified at an exponential pace even through the COVID-19 pandemic, and we are continuing expansion well into the future.
We combine a "small company" culture where your ideas will be heard with "big company" expertise to help you succeed. We work hard but play just as hard, and we place a huge emphasis on positive team culture and work/life balance.
We are seeking individuals who are interested in either taking their existing insurance background to the next level, or building a new career in an environment where growth is encouraged, achievements are recognized, and income caps are not "a thing".
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Possesses strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrates exceptional attention to detail.
- Enjoys problem-solving and thinking outside of the box.
- Excels at following written instructions.
- Communicates effectively and professionally.
- Flourishes while working both independently and within a team.
- Prioritizes workflow based on assigned deadlines and incoming requests.
- Demonstrates discretion on confidential matters and sensitive information.
- Prepare and produce client proposals, correspondence, and other documents, including editing for grammar, punctuation, and clarity.
- Use web applications and database software to maintain client records and service accounts.
- Process, prepare, and submit business forms, such as submitting applications for coverage to insurance carriers.
- Self-directed prioritization of work and projects; demonstrate measurable progress through open communication to leaders and team members consistently and with highest quality.
- Become knowledgeable of practice/business-specific products, services, and terminology.
- Share work with others and delegate when appropriate.
- Merit based advancement. We recognize and reward employees for being dedicated to their work.
- Health, vision, dental, 401k, life insurance, and PTO.
- Laid back work environment. We are a small business and we respect that you have a personal life. You are expected to work normal business hours Monday through Friday, NOT nights or weekends.
- Job stability. We are a growing company in a thriving sector. Our employees are valuable, not disposable.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least two consecutive years of prior work experience in an office setting.
Unlimited opportunities for raises, promotions, and bonuses based on job performance.
We are a locally owned independent insurance brokerage specializing in business, home, auto, and life insurance.
Commercial Insurance AssociatesElkton, MD
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.