We are an independent commercial insurance agency currently seeking entry-level Account Managers to support our expanding client base. With six locations across the Greater Philadelphia Region & Southwest Florida, we are looking to add creative and organized professionals to our team.
- Fast-paced, fun work environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- Travel opportunities (optional)
- On the Job training
- Relocation opportunities (optional)
- Merit based advancement
Account Manager - Commercial Insurance
- Relationship management with established book of business.
- Processes, maintains, and prepares new and renewal accounts for marketing, placement, and delivery to producers or clients as directed.
- Handles normal account service activity including endorsements, audits, invoicing, etc.
- Works closely with Producers or Account Executive.
- Is responsible for policy processing and quality control.
- Performs additional assigned duties as necessary.
- Possesses a supportive and responsive manner with internal and external customers.
- Willing to obtain Property and Casualty license with the Department of Insurance.
- Has ability to perform multiple tasks in complex working environment accurately and efficiently.
- Possesses above average computer knowledge and skills.
- Has knowledge and experience necessary for independent decision-making ability.
Commercial Insurance Associates
Why Work Here?We are a locally owned independent insurance brokerage specializing in business, home, auto, and life insurance.
Unlimited opportunities for raises, promotions, and bonuses based on job performance.