If you are a Pipe Fitter with commercial and industrial experience and is looking for a new career, give us a call! Commercial Heating Service is seeking a qualified skilled Pipefitter to join our team immediately! Signing bonus available if qualified!!!
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Includes layout, fabrication, assembly, installation, maintenance and repairs on various commercial and industrial piping systems, boiler systems, combustion process and burner equipment for High/Low pressure hot water & steam cast-iron, firetube and condensing boiler systems.
- Able to cut, thread, and bend pipe by using cutters, cutting torch, threading machine, and bending machine. Skilled in brazing and soldering. Cut openings in floors and walls to accommodate pipes. Ability to utilize ProPress, Gastite and Victaulic products. Able to interpret commercial drawings. Some welding required.
- Tests systems by filling system with water or gas; identifying leaks.
- Assist with other projects when needed as well as providing annual preventive maintenance on all makes of steam, hot water, gas, and oil equipment. Knowledge of AC/DC electrical equipment a plus!
- Complies with federal, state, and local building and mechanical codes by enforcing adherence to requirements.
- Requires working in high places and enclosed spaces, climbing, bending, stooping, crawling, kneeling, lifting, and working in extreme temperature ranges.
- Pipe fitter Journeyman / Master License Required
- At least 3+ years of industry Commercial/Industrial service experience
- Valid driver's license and possess a good driving record.
- Excellent customer service, communication, and organizational skills
- OSHA Certified
- Background check and drug testing required
Must be a team player, reliable, presentable in appearance, strong work ethic, provide good verbal and written communication and be pro-active. Must possess own hand tools. Able to lift 40+ pounds.
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off
- Training, Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Vehicle & Phone
- Uniform Allowance & More!
Equal Opportunity Employer.
ROP Based upon licenses and/or experiences. Signing Bonus available after meeting requirements.
Commercial Heating Service, Inc
Why Work Here?Commercial Heating Service is a full-service company employing full time service technicians and are available twenty-four (24) hours per day, seven (7) days a week. We specialize in complete boiler room replacements, repairs & upgrades utilizing all makes & model Firetube Boilers, Packaged Boilers, Non & Condensing Boilers, CI Sectional Boilers, Furnaces & Water Heaters. Our services include but not limited to: combustion efficiency testing, gas train repairs, circulators & pumps, tanks, pipe leak repairs, heat exchangers, stacks & breaching, refractory repairs, preventive maintenance, etc. for steam, hydronic, condensing & electric systems operating on natural & propane gas, #2, and #4 oil. We are also authorized service providers for A.O. Smith, State and American hot water heaters. If needed, we can also arrange equipment rentals.
Expanding fast! Come join our team!