Construction Superintendent (Tacoma)
Immediate Opening - Superintendent for Commercial TI Work
Job Type: Full Time Employee
5+ years as a superintendent, or
10+ years as a foreman/asst. superintendent looking to take the next step
About the Job:
West coast commercial general contractor is currently seeking an experienced Superintendent for commercial TI projects (restaurant experience a plus). Experience should include a minimum of 5 years as an on-site Superintendent with some experience involving occupied, retail environments. Ideal candidate is capable of moving the project through each phase of construction while effectively communicating its progress to the home office and Owner's representatives.
Job Requirements / Responsibilities:
• Safety - implementation, maintenance, and enforcement.
• Travel (typically confined to the west coast, and is usually from a few days up to 8 weeks).
• Additional consideration to those skilled in light carpentry, drywall patch, door/frame/hardware installation, and millwork set.
• Supervision and coordination for all trades.
• Short term look-ahead scheduling.
• Maintenance of all site related documentation, logs, weekly reports, and meeting minutes.
• Familiarity and use of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) / Outlook / MS Project (preferred).
• Valid Driver's License and clean MVR.
• Reliable vehicle with the ability to transport small tools and equipment, and materials.
• Ability to pass a pre-hire drug screen as well as random drug testing.
Salary DOE and includes a separate monthly vehicle allowance.
Medical and Dental Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug Free Workplace
Send resume with cover letter, project history and references.