Account Executive (Equipment Finance)
Commercial Fleet Financing, Inc (CFF)facilitates lease and loan transactions financing construction, transportation, industrial, manufacturing and material handling equipment. Our customers are small and middle market clients across the United States. CFF is looking to grow our sales team.
We want individuals who possess exceptional phone sales skills, have experience in finance products (Equipment Finance, Automotive, or Mortgage), and are top performers. You will work alongside and compete with highly successful sales professionals; your abilities and efforts will be rewarded with an uncapped compensation program. Our Mission Statement is: CFF exists to help our clients and ourselves reach our full potential. And we mean it!
Experience in sales is required. Experience in financial services sales is preferred.
Position is based in our Carrollton, TX office.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Cold-calling Transportation, Tow and Construction companies to win the opportunity to finance their equipment purchases.
- Warm calling into previous customer-base to reestablish relationships.
- Evaluate all aspects of potential transactions to determine appropriate Loan or Lease programs that match credit profile, equipment type and customer expectations
- Prepare loan submission, ensuring all stipulations are satisfied with required documents
- Structure approvals, present and close customers on terms.
- Provide industry-leading customer service: speed, expertise and effective communication
- Build, maintain and grow a pipeline of customers and equipment vendors
- 5 years minimum experience in a sales environment, with a documented track record of success.
- Experience in financial services sales (Equipment Leasing, Automotive F&I, Mortgage origination, etc.) is preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Must be able to build and maintain client relationships
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong knowledge of lease and loan products, pricing, and structure
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, T Value and ACT
- Salary is available during training and ramp period.
- Industry leading compensation program. Average first year compensation is over $75,000, with top performers exceeding $100,000. Sales Team members with over 3 years’ average over $300,000 annually.
- Excellent health benefits
- Company sponsored Boot Camp 3x a week with professional trainer
Join the one of the fastest growing Equipment Finance companies in the US! Commercial Fleet Financing, Inc. has been in business since 1995. The Sales team is an extraordinary group
This opportunity is located at: 1445 Mac Arthur Dr. Carrollton, TX 75007
If we determine you have the skill set we are looking for, you will receive an email with a link to our Predictive Index assessment. Please take the assessment as soon as possible, so we can review it and contact you to set up an interview.
Commercial Fleet Financing, Inc.
Why Work Here?Our company started in a one-bedroom apartment with the president of the company, a folding table, and a phone book. Over the last 24 years it has become a 4 time winner of the coveted Inc. Magazine top 500/500 Fastest Growing companies in America for 2014,2015,2016,2017, as well as the 2015 Dallas 100 Fastest Growing Companies in Texas. We are the # 1 independent transportation equipment finance company in the United States. Our company has a strong culture of commitment to personal achievement and community outreach. Our current team is made up of 20 incredible sales associates with titles ranging from Account Executive to Vice President.
Small company with huge opportunity to grow both professionally and financially!