Fire Alarm Technician - San Diego
- Posted: over a month ago
Commercial Fire Protection is seeking experienced Fire Alarm Technicians. There's never been a more exciting time to join our team! We are in an accelerated growth phase in a rapidly expanding industry and are seeking motivated, self-driven individuals looking for a long-term career in the San Diego/Oceanside area.
Responsibilities include servicing, inspecting and testing fire alarm systems to the prescribed standards; performing on-site emergency troubleshooting; programming and repairs of our customers fire alarm systems; identifying code and non-conformance issues; and preparing accurate and timely service tickets and reports. Duties may also include the installation of fire alarm systems.
- 3+ years of experience in low voltage electrical systems, including Fire Alarm and Intrusion systems, and Access Control
- Preferred experience programming Siemens and/or Vesda
- Knowledge of test equipment, multi-meter, digital analyzer, and commissioning devices
- Capable of performing physical labor to include carrying and moving equipment and tools up to 50-70 lbs.
- Ability to work in unusual and sometimes difficult position such as climbing ladders, scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 40 feet, working within ducts, crawl spaces, above ceilings, etc.
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends to meet customer requirements
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service, strong organization skills, and positive attitude
- Maintain truck inventory to ensure timely response to customer needs.
- Ability to adhere to, implement, and follow safety guidelines and procedures at all times
- Fire Alarm License
- Possess a valid driver’s license and driving record that meets company requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Pass a pre-employment background check
- Perform other duties as assigned
Benefits: Commercial Fire Protection is pleased to offer a compensation package which includes: Competitive hourly rate, medical, dental, vision,401k, life insurance, paid time off and holidays, supportive team environment, laptop, company vehicle, tuition reimbursement, and career advancement opportunities.
All qualified applicants to Commercial Fire Protection are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.
Primary Location US-CA-San Diego/Oceanside
Commercial Fire Protection, Inc.
AddressSan Diego, CA
Real EstateView all jobs at Commercial Fire Protection, Inc.