Electronics Repair Technician
- Posted: 17 days ago
- $30,992 to $33,051 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Challenging entry level position with a broadband service company that has quick advancement opportunities. Small company atmosphere with large company benefits and a work environment with ample personal space.
The applicant should be experienced with hand tools. Experience soldering electronic components is a plus, but not necessary.
Applicant will repair equipment by following instructions on a computer, with assistance of a Master Technician, and will be replacing electronic components as indicated along with any other actions necessary to complete a work order.
- Familiar with using computers for entering information on electronic work orders.
- Proficient in using hand tools.
- Soldering experience is a plus but not required.
- Following written instructions.
- US Residents Only
Electronic Repair Training is provided
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement
- 2 Weeks paid Vacation per year. 3 weeks after 5 years of employment.
- 48 hours paid Personal Leave annually
- 9 Paid Holidays.
Monthly and Yearly Bonuses.
Evaluation performed 90 days after hire date.
Annual Performance Evaluations
Salary from $30,992.00 per year or higher based on experience.
Commercial Electronics, Inc.
204 E Jackson StGate City, VA
RetailView all jobs at Commercial Electronics, Inc.