Payments Solutions Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Payments Solutions Representative is the front-line person responsible for performing operational and administrative support duties of the Payments Solutions Department. Assists and supports all areas of the Department as directed; provides technical and general support to customers and Bank personnel; prepares and maintains customer files; resolves problems within given authority. Helps in the coordination and support of audits and examinations. Develops and maintains working knowledge of banking rules and regulations in regards to the electronic payments industry. Understands policies and procedures in relation to ACH and BankCard processing and monitoring of customers' files. Performs a variety of routine daily tasks; reviews reports, prepares correspondence; and assigned special department projects.PRIMARY FUNCTIONS (Other Duties May Be Assigned)
- Performs transfers, maintenance of accounts, new account boarding, new account documentation.
- Performs reconciliation of settlement and work-in-progress accounts.
- Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of all clients' information.
- Responds to emails and in-house communications to meet SLAs.
- Assists with monitoring the ACH application to ensure files have been processed and received from and sent to internal and external customers.
- Responsible for daily Automated Clearing House origination procedures, including processing files from clients and internal systems, returns, reversals, rejects, death notification entries, and reclamations.
- May involve rotating Sundays for ACH processing.
- May involve shift work that starts as early as 6:00 am or ends as late as 11:00 pm
- Notifies affiliates of errors and exceptions.
- Disperses notices to clients of activity.
- Reviews risk reports and escalate issues.
- Maintains required reports and logs.
- Completes daily/monthly/quarterly/as required items from check list and procedures as may change from time to time.
- Assists with underwriting of TPPP and merchant/originator files.
- Understanding of Regulation E, BSA, KYC, AML, and other applicable banking regulations.
- Recognizes and resolves technical problems with equipment and software for department and clients.
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
Required: High school diploma or equivalent. 3-5 years of banking operations experience,
Desirable: Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or closely related field.
- Banking laws, Bank policies and procedures and regulations
- Basic Mathematical skills
- Basic computer knowledge
- Word, Excel, Outlook
- Payments (ACH or BankCard) experience highly preferred
- Excellent communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Manage priorities to ensure effective accomplishment of objectives.
- Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
Licenses; Certificates; Special Requirements:
Commercial Bank of California
AddressLos Angeles, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Commercial Bank of California
Get fresh Payment Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!