VP of Corporate Marketing
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Today, CommerceHub is the #1 ecommerce network used by the world's leading retailers and brands, Walmart, Dick's Sporting Goods, Kohl's, Best Buy, Chewy, Adidas, Under Armour and many more—to extend their retail and ecommerce businesses. Consumer expectations have shifted into what we now know as the "now economy." They expect that our customers have what they want, in stock, ready for delivery, and with an experience that delights them at every step of the buying journey.
We believe we have the unique opportunity to help retailers, brands and suppliers to connect and meet the challenges of the now economy. Think that sounds interesting? It is! If you want to be part of our small but mighty remote-first company, we're looking to add great people like you to our growing team.
The VP of Corporate Marketing oversees global corporate communications including public media and analyst relations, executive communications and thought leadership, internal/employee communications, and corporate social responsibility initiatives.
This person will set an inspiring vision for corporate marketing, leading, coaching and developing a team of high-performance employees, contractors, and agency resources to achieve company and marketing objectives. The VP of Corporate Marketing is a seasoned and trusted strategist and thought leader advising executives and other internal clients on the strategies and tactics to advance the CommerceHub messaging in the marketplace, inspiring employees, customers, partners, media, analysts, and investors to desired action.
- Direct global corporate communications, including public, media and analyst relations; executive communications and thought leadership; and reputation management
- Oversee social marketing to drive community and advocacy among CommerceHub customers, prospects, partners, and influencers
- Elevate and evolve CommerceHub's engagement with customers and prospects via social media, blogs, and community assets
- Build internal communications program and partner with people resources team to evolve employee programs
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to drive CommerceHub's thought leadership position in the market with customers, analysts, and partners
- Create a diverse, high performance team environment that inspires pride, retains and motivates employees, and attracts new top talent
- Oversee and evolve the customer reference program
What We're Looking For
- World-class leadership, marketing, communication and change management experience, expertise and skills
- Ability to establish cross functional, collaborative relationships with business partners
- Competence in persuading and influencing others to effectively sell ideas and get results
- Strict attention to detail and natural, consistent tendencies towards detail and follow through
- Minimum of 12 years experience in marketing and communications with experience working both in-house and within an agency environment
- Demonstrated competence in managing corporate marketing and communications to achieve business objectives
- Bachelor's degree or higher/equivalent professional experience in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related degree with demonstrated desire for continued learning
- A robust health and wellness program
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Culture and team-building activities
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
- Competitive time off package with front-loaded PTO and paid sick leave
- Four weeks paid parental (bonding) leave
- Floating holidays
- A paid volunteer day
- Eight company holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all candidates from every background will be considered based on skills, experience and other business factors.
EOE, including Disability/Veterans
Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for this role.
BusinessView all jobs at CommerceHub